GALDERMA is one of the Pharmaceutical leaders in Dermatology. GALDERMA provides
dermatology solutions and aesthetic and corrective products internationally. The company
has 33 wholly-owned affiliates and a worldwide network of distributors, 5 000 employees and
an extensive product portfolio available in 80 countries. We are seeking for our R&D Centre
in Sophia-Antipolis - South of France:
Within the Scientific Division, the Medical Expert provides medical expertise in clinical development
projects in the therapeutic area and lead development projects in accordance with the strategy of
Your main missions:
- To design effective Clinical Development Plans, to provide medical reviews,
- According to the clinical development plan, and in collaboration with the statistician, to design high
quality protocol outlines for phase 1 to phase 3 safety and efficacy trials, tolerability and cosmetic studies,
- To ensure highest ethical standards are followed,
- To ensure, in collaboration with the Clinical Safety Officer, the safety of subjects by performing the
appropriate assessment and timely reporting of all relevant safety events,
- To ensure appropriate interpretation of efficacy and safety results of clinical trials followed by
appropriate actions in the development of the product,
- To prepare or review and defend clinical development plans, Investigator Brochures study outlines,
study protocols and study outcomes, Common Technical Documents and other supportive clinical
documents, both within Galderma and in front of third parties (Regulatory Agencies, Advisory Boards, Key
Opinion Leaders etc),
- To contribute to scientific and medical due diligences of in-licensing candidates as opportunities emerge,
- To provide scientific expertise in the assessment of external product opportunities,
- To communicate effectively with all development stake holders and external parties,
- As a Project Leader, to lead the project team and guide the overall strategy of product development,
- To ensure that internal SOPs, GCP, as well as local and international regulations are followed,
- To propose/implement any measures susceptible to improve clinical development processes and
Candidate profile :
Medical Doctor, you have at least 5 years of clinical development experience in the pharmaceutical
industry. You have a good knowledge of the clinical development process to ensure effective clinical
project developments. You also have abilities to manage complex projects and provide clinical expertise.
An excellent leadership and a good team spirit are required. This challenging position will give you the
opportunity to lead innovative projects.
Fluency in English is mandatory for the position.
Position based in Sophia-Antipolis.
Open position, salary to be defined regarding experience & profile.
If you are interested in this position, we thank you to send your application,
referenced SA/ME/GRD by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GALDERMA, DRH - Les Templiers - 2400, route des Colles - Sophia Antipolis, 06410 Biot